Macau Serviced Apartments, Macau Property, Macau Relocation, Macau Apartments, Macau Advice

Looking for an apartment...

Posted by new2macau (1941 days ago)

Hello everyone,
I wondered if it is possible to get a nice clean apartment for 3000-4000hk a month?
I cant really afford anymore and dont want to share!
Does anyone know of any available?
Or know any good agencies i could contact?
Thanks in advance

#1 Posted by capital (1938 days ago)

Hi,

Try these..small but cute!

http://loftito.com.hk/english/index.html

If you need more help let me know I'm pretty new too!
(I'm not an agent or anything! .. just trying to help)

#2 Posted by dbaseworking (1868 days ago)

thank you for the post.
I have a Immigration question.
I am travelling on a Canada passport and wish
to stay in Macau for 3 Months continuous with out
leaving to do Visa Run. All 90 days in Macau straight.
Is this possible??
regards
Ed

#3 Posted by stips (1394 days ago)

Hello!

I will be moving in Macua in January to work at Galaxy Hotel. Anybody knows a place near it. I think its in Cotai City. Please help! Any good place with a good price ( the cheapest the better)

#4 Posted by bamxbam (484 days ago)

hello !
I am looking for a studio apartment that costs around 4000 for 1 bedroom..

thanks!

#5 Posted by Jk1990 (472 days ago)

Hey!
I am moving to Macau July 6th and I am in the process of hunting for both an apartment and a roommate. I will be working at the Venetian, and would like to live on Taipa. If anyone has any leads or tips it'd be much appreciated.

#6 Posted by schian (402 days ago)

Hi, I have a large apartment next to Galaxy and Venetian, want to rent out completely, or if that's not possible, can share. I am working at Galaxy

If interested, call 6381 3377.

#7 Posted by schiang (395 days ago)

Hi, I have a large apartment opposite Galaxy and Venetian, want to rent out completely, or if that's not possible, can share. I am working at Galaxy

If interested, call 6368 0817.

#8 Posted by sunny day (344 days ago)

Hi I'm from Hong Kong needed to share a flat in Macau, how much are you letting for ? Thanks

#9 Posted by kateg23 (320 days ago)

hello
i am sharing an appartment in taipa and my roomate is moving out and i am looking for someone to share with.the appartment will be available from 16th december.rent is 4250 hk dollar per month.the bedroomis a nice size completly furnished and has terrace.you would have your own bathroom.living room is spacious with a terrace and a kitchen.contact me if interested kateg23@hotmail.com or 62208906

#10 Posted by PeterO (313 days ago)

Hi I am an easy going Irishman currently in Macau looking for accomodation from 26th Nov on for 1 to 7 months. I would be interested in a shared apartment or to rent a 1 or 2 bed apartment. I am a non-smoker and don't drink. Let me know if you are interested at tourmalet1062@hotmail.com.

Best regards,

Peter

#11 Posted by Jecxy_04 (96 days ago)

Hello everyone. :)
I'm looking for a room to rent in taipa, hoping to move by July.
Hope you guys can help me...thanks a lot. :)

You must be logged in to be able to reply. Login now.